09 May 2010

It's Sick!

My Computer is sick.

Blue Beauty was plugged in whilst I was typing away when rather suddenly the warning message came up, "Battery Low".

Umm.... Hello?

Sure enough there it was sitting at a whopping 3%.

Well long story short my computer is being shipped off back to Dell to get healthy again.

I feel completely shut off... I can't blog, I can't tweet, I can't attend to my crops on farmville, and I can't check my e-mail. So please don't feel as if I am being neglectful, I will be back in full force in about 10 days.

The upside to this is that I have actually had time to pick up some good books, and some not so good books. I'll make notes and then post about them soon.

For now I am just borrowing my neighbours computer for a minute so I have to run!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails