06 July 2009

Prayers for Manic Mom's Ezra

Manic Mother

I have tears streaming down my face after reading this mother's blog. Her baby boy Ezra was just diagnosed with cancer.

I relate to that fear, and that sense of I should be able to help my child but I am completely powerless.

Reading her words brought me back to when Love and Grace were born. Watching those things that no parent should ever experience. Those things that continue to haunt you. They don't ever go away, those memories of watching your child in so much pain and suffering more than you thought imaginable, it stays with you.

So please I ask go to her site, support her and Love on this family. Lift them up in prayer.

And for the Manic Mother, I am praying for you and your family.

I found this song for you, I am sure it will mean as much to you as it does to me.

Mark Shultz - He's my son

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails