14 November 2009

Lil Miss's Hair Hazard


So the other day I woke up to find entrails of my daughters beautiful golden blond hair strewn everywhere, ummm ya not attached to her head wtf?

OK so mornings in my house are a little oh how would you say? Chaotic. Working full time at a job that is pretty stressful right now and trying to get ready and get the kids ready and out the door on time is a challenge on the best of days.

You can imagine how that morning went. Yes I took her to daycare / school with her hair in shambles. Yes I got a few looks. No it was not my finest parenting moment.

I really wasn't feeling like I had a whole lot of choice in the matter though. What else could I have done? Even if I had time to go somewhere to get it cut, nothing was open.

Being the somewhat twisted mom that I am after work I picked up the kids and did what? No I didn't go get her hair fixed right away... I went shopping.

I realized this was one of those things that I was going to need to capture forever. What I needed was a video camera. This is just one of those things I could use to torture her for years to come.

This could be the thing that I could pull out on her wedding day to illustrate things like how far she has come in life or maybe how she can be thrifty and save money by cutting her own hair. Possibly even how if she thinks something should be done she will just do it.

Anyway here is the video I took before an attempt was made to fix it.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails