13 April 2010

Looking for Uggs!

The elusive sneaker.

I can't help but wonder if I'm ready for that sneaker (aka my perfect guy). I can't help but feel like I have a rather full life as a shoeless mommy.

You know what I mean, trying to juggle managing a store, raising kids, running a household, and time with friends and family. In there I am squeezing in things like bible study, church, and activities with the kids.

So where is the time needed to build a relationship with a great pair of shoes?

Not that I don't want those sneakers... but I can't help but wonder if the timing is just all wrong. Maybe what I need is a pair of Uggs.

Uggs you ask? I know everyone is dying to know what the Ugg represents.

Well I will tell you. A man like Uggs isn't the perfect sneaker. It's comfortable like a slipper but you would wear it out in public. It's something you could cuddle up with but you take it off before you go to bed and keep it in the closet.

Uggs are there when you need them but not the everyday shoe that the sneaker is.

Well there you go what it really comes down to is missing things like snuggling up on the couch to watch a movie with someone. Or having someone to call up and go to a concert with.

Yup need to find me some Uggs til my sneakers come along.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails