04 May 2012

ReStore Sale!

The ReStore is a part of the Upper Fraser Valley Habitat for Humanity, and they are having a HUGE sale right now. This sale is to help kick off fundraising for the new house being built here in Abbotsford. The same house I am applying to get.

So that being said support support support people!

It is a spring clean-up sale with up to 90% off. Wow that is huge. So if you want some supplies to fix things around the house or to decorate a room to make it feel fresh and add your own personal touch, you will not want to miss this.

The sale runs from Tuesday May 1 - Tuesday May 8, 2012 and I believe they are open Monday - Saturday 9-5. Some of the kinds of items they have (but not limited to) include:

  • Doors, lumber
  • Full kitchens from $650
  • Laminate, hardwood & tiles
  • Lighting fixtures
  • Bathrooms
  • Cabinets
  • Sinks
  • Bathtubs
  • Paint
  • Doors
  • Windows
  • Wall paper
They are also collecting pennies for the Habitat for Humanity national goal to collect 1 million pennies.

There will also be a BBQ Saturday May 5 from 10-3 by donation. Guess where I am going to be lol. Who knows maybe I can find some great buys to continue to fix up my current home some more. I figure even if I get picked for an interest free home, it is still 2 years before I move and I want my home to be as inviting as I can make it.

God Bless and hope to see you all there!

ReStore
12-34220 South Fraser Way (across from the new Tim Hortons)
Abbotsford, BC
604-557-1020

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh thanks for letting us know. We need to go down and get kitchen knobs for my cupboards. They have such a great selection and more than 1/2 price off! How fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails