28 August 2009

Peace in Uncertainty


John 14:27 (New American Standard Bible)

27"(A)Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you (B)Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.

In my own life I have been going through a season of change and in times as these it can be easy to loose heart. Like thousands of others I have lost my job to restructuring and am not sure of what the next phase of my life is going to look like. What I need to hold onto in that God is caring for me and has a plan. I can have peace in uncertain times because I know that my God is in control and all things work for good through Him.

1 comment:

Jodi Shaw said...

Wow I really love that quote. It's true, too.

I think you are on the right path, the one we spoke about. Things will work out hun, hang on to faith and those who love you for all the crazy you are lol.

Keep your chin up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails