08 November 2013

Single Again

Well it looks like I am still the shoeless mommy.

Yes it's true the engagement is off. Better to know now than later.... and I'm not just saying that as an empty platitude. 

I'm not going to sit here and say anything negative about him because really the biggest thing is that we are just two very different people. We value different things at the core of who we are. Having such different ideals trying to come together to share a life was asking both of us to sacrifice who each of us was at our core, and that was not fair to either of us.

of course there was so much more to it, but really I don't need to air everything publicly.

So while he sure looked like sneakers in the end J. was a cross between a sneaker and a stiletto. They look pretty cool though right?



1 comment:

Journeys of The Zoo said...

Dear Jen,

Everyone has a story and yours has a lot of chapters. I love that you help out the less fortunate. I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your son. And finally, that you are once again shoeless. Only you know whether that is a good or bad thing. I'm a new follower of your blog and look forward to reading about your life.

Besos, Sarah
Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

Related Posts with Thumbnails